How Do I Write A Letter To My Ex-husband Asking Him For Something Personal?


2 Answers

Aimee Rogers Profile
Aimee Rogers answered
The best way is to make it informal at first. Be civil and ask for whatever it is that you want. No matter what has happened between the two of you just be honest, polite and resist any attempt to make a personal attack on him or anybody he may now be seeing.

If this does not work then it may be a good idea to seek the advice of a solicitor. The main reason you should not use this route first is because usually things can be sorted out with just the two of you. Solicitors cost a lot of money and so it would be better to just send a letter to his address and wait for a reply.You do not have to set the letter out in a special way, just be polite. Then if that fails seek legal advice.

Answer Question