How Much Does It Cost To Publish A Book In The Uk?

2

Hello everyone. As you probably know, The Washington Post is an award-winning news leader whose mission is to connect, inform and enlighten local, national and global readers through credible reporting, in-depth analysis and compelling opinions. Find the washington post phone number on the Internet and you can ask questions to any of the correspondents. The Washington Post is not only a media company, but also a technology company that combines world-class journalism with the latest technologies and tools.

Vasz  Books Profile
Vasz Books answered
Hello,
It all depends what type of printer you are looking to have your book published with. There are lots of great alternatives now for the self publishing author. We recommend you do your research on the self publishing or the print on demand services available online. If you believe that you have a book that can really knock the socks off a traditional publisher, feel free to contact us at www.vaszbooks.com

Thank you and Good Luck!
Nelson
Nelson commented
I am writing a book, which is about half way done.
It wont take long to finish, as I know how the whole story is going to be.
I just need the right publisher and oportunuty, to copyright and publish my book.

Anonymous