How Would I Go About Patenting A Cartoon Character, That Could Be A Toy, A Cartoon Or Children's Book?


1 Answers

Nouman Umar Profile
Nouman Umar answered
I think you should go to the patenting and copyright office in your area which can register your cartoon character whether it is a boy or a girl once it is registered as the patent no one can use this with your permission because this character will be your patent.

Answer Question