I need to write a letter to bank manager to hand over my debit card to my wife(from Bank)?


1 Answers

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Well, here it would be best to go to the bank itself in person and do this. They usually won't just accept a letter from you without all the proper ID's involved. I would just go to your bank with your wife and get it all done legally.

Answer Question