How Can I Change My Home Address From Passbook Of Syndicates-bank?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Pls take a copy of your new home address, and submit it to your Syndicate bank branch alongwith the passbook. Banker will amend the address on the passbook with pen putting the stamp of the bank. It would be valid for all purposes.

Arvind Goyal

Answer Question