- Wear nice and formal dress normally black and brown shades are preferred.
- Don't wear shiny or attractive jewelery wear elegant and small one.
- Try not to wear casual shoes. Shoes should have heel but high heals are not considered good.
- Wear Dress pents with a tie. Usually black, brown and blue colors are preferred.
- Wear black or brown shoes.
Now about the presentation Slides
- Choose a decent template as it is a business presentation try not to use flashy and striking colors like yellow, orange, magenta and so on.
- The text should be large enough so that the every one can see the text easily.
- Try to put graphs on the slides. Because it is easy to explain the graphs then to explain in words.
- Don't stuff your slides with text. Only write those points which you can justify. Because people usually ask questions related to the text mentioned in the slides.
- It is good to give handouts to the audience before starting the presentation so that they know what will be the structure of the presentation.
- If you want to entertain the question at the end of presentation then do mention that in the start.
- And the end don't forget to thanks every one.