If u had all the money u wanted, what would u do? Would u work? What job? Would u travel? Where? Buy a big house? Maybe a mansion? What r your dreams?

5

I would definitely buy a house.... Then one for each of my kids. No rent or mortgage for them to worry about.... Perfect dream! ☺

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

If u had all the money u wanted, what would u do?

I would become a full time Writer/Producer - Have an office that I go to both at home and away to write, and produce anything my son wanted to do for film.

Would u work? What job?

I would work but only when I wanted to, and the company would be my own for both Writing and Film Production.

Would u travel? Where? Buy a big house? Maybe a mansion?

I would travel all the time, and have a house in my favorite spots. Paris, London, California, Hawaii, New York, and Florida.

What r your dreams?

My Dreams are to have people enjoy my stories, and make sure my children are happy doing what they want in life.

mohammad mahmoudi Profile

I would travel the world for sure !

That's my dream to see all countries

carlos Striker Profile
carlos Striker answered

I would work normally as anyone would. Having money does not make one happy, one has to live life.

Did you try to use some services to find your love partner? I think such applications and sites have their advantages and disadvantages, that's why I found my accessible one on this service of sofiadate.com and literally recently I saw a cool article on this topic and I registered on this system to find my love on the first date, so it seems to me that you will be interested.

Anonymous