If I don't know the probation officer's name, how do I address or start a letter to him?


1 Answers

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright , Florida Paralegal with a BS degree in Social-Psychology, answered

Try "Dear Sir or Maam"  or "to whom it may concern"  but I think the first one is appropriate for what you're doing.

Answer Question