Sample Application Letter For Leaving Certificate Saying That The Distance Between Home And College Is Too Long?

3

This is one of the strangest certificates I have ever seen.  So, the sample is always good to have but If you want a convincing letter, you’d better ask collegessaywriter for help. This is necessary if you want to pursue your goal. I usually ordered essays and the thesis paper but I think they also write such letters.

Jennifer Bone Profile
Jennifer Bone answered
A leaving certificate is usually a formal document, so it should ideally be presented on letterhead.  Although you wish to convey that the distance between home and college is too far, you should still format your certificate as usual meaning that it should have the subject's full name, date of birth, date of admission, grade at admission and grade upon completion, and reason for leaving.  If your reason for leaving is distance, then you can add this here.  If this is not your reason for leaving, add this on at the end of the above information.  You should also have the head or principal of the school sign your certificate.
Amanda Wells Profile
Amanda Wells answered
It may be hard to find a sample letter for such a specific topic. Basically you could say something like this:

Dear [Principal's name],
I would like to request a leaving certificate from [date]. I regret that I am no longer able to attend the course as I am finding it impossible to manage the travel times and costs; at a distance of [number of miles] from my home, it is no longer practicable for me to travel to the college.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Something like that.

Anonymous