Anonymous

How Do I Play Ghettopoly?

3

Hey. I agree with previous author. This is quite old game, I think you can find new variants of this game in internet and even play online!

Kathleen Griffin Profile

Yes, this game is old, but as I know there are a lot of people who like to play in such games. So you can search for videos with gameplay for example on Youtube. Personally I prefer always to try something new, for example now I play casino. There are so many cool games on beto.com, highly recommend to try some modern video slots!:)

Girija Naiksatam Profile
Ghettopoly is played the same way as Monopoly. Which means that it can be played with 2 to 8 players, each of whom will take turn to roll the two dice and moving forward, following the instructions and taking decision on the square that he/she lands on.

In the regular monopoly the players can buy or auction lands, construct homes or hotel and even go to jail. The only difference is that in Ghettopoly, there are railroad properties and liquor stores, some other properties that are featured are a pawn shop, a massage parlor and a peep show. The taxation squares get replaced by the police shakedown and carjacking squares and Ghetto Stash and Hustle squares replaces the original Community Chest and Chance squares. Instead of hotels and houses, people are allowed to build crack houses and projects.

The other difference is that in Ghettopoly the main game pieces are Basket Ball, Marijuana Leaf, Crack, Pimp, Machine Gun, 40 oz and Hoe. The game was released in the year 2003 and was seen as being very offensive and lewd.

Anonymous