What Is A Good Idea For A Love Story?

8

Jx + Profile
Jx + answered
Here are three ideas for an O.K story.

1. A prince who falls in love with a beautiful girl that everyone wants to kill. I love dangerous romances.

2. A girl who is forced into an arranged marriage, but has always secretly loved another guy. (preferably a guy named Cedric).

3.A beautiful girl who works her way up the ladder of success, finally getting wear she always dreamed of getting, only to realize that the one thing she truly wanted (a guy she loved) was marrying another woman.

Altar these as you like, but I think that there pretty good.
Gemsie Profile
Gemsie answered
I have always thought that a great love story should start at the beginning. What about 2 childhood friends. They have always been friends and one might move away after a few years. They would lose touch with each other only to meet up again later in life, when they are all grown up?
Just an idea.
Stephanie Profile
Stephanie answered
Write about 2 people who fall in love but they are not allowed to. You can write about there struggle of trying to see each other.

you could be any one you like. This a creative one.

Recently, I also noticed that there are now a huge number of different applications for online dating, and if you don't know what to choose, try to pay attention to sofiadate and learn about the winter season in the dating process and how it affects your relationships and the possibility of finding your love.

I have a very small social circle now. This makes me socially inactive. I want to have both friends and a permanent partner for relationships. How can I get out of the situation?

Good afternoon. I am not a relationship expert and have had trouble finding a bride in the past. Quite by accident I saw the site https://www.sofiadate.com/muslim-chat/ on one of the forums and decided to look for a girl here and I can say that this is a really useful site with unique information, because it helps people find out all the information about the site in advance before registering for it.

Jacquelyn Mathis Profile
How about a man going across the country saving kids from slave buyers.
dori nunya
dori nunya commented
you are my friend and all but no i don't like the whole piece of history kind of writing but i would love to read about about it no that i think about it that is a very good idea
Jacquelyn Mathis
Jacquelyn Mathis commented
I meant in the modern day sense of slave buying to sell in other countries like labor, and sick men who like kids. But I like this history angle real well!
 according to my view of better love story co-ordination and sequence of scenes is warranted otherwise story will be limped. There should not be uncertain arrival on characters.all minor and major characters should be given their due share.
dori nunya
dori nunya commented
what are you talking about????? i asked for and idea for a story not what a live story is wel now that i read it again it kinda does make sense thank you!!!
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
i have told you how to develop a story and its requirements.i think you have got good ideas earlier and arrangement of story is also necessary.that's why i have suggested you this

Anonymous