1. Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
• Completion of the monthly bookkeeping function to trial balance.
The Accounts Clerk function
• Debtors Clerk function
• Supplier statement reconciliation - Creditors Clerk function
• Inventory systems and bank statement reconciliation
2. Payroll and Monthly SARS Returns
• Payroll Clerk function from a bookkeeping perspective including calculation of
PAYE/SDL/UIF remuneration and the monthly EMP deductions and completion of
the monthly EMP201 returns
• Completion of annual IRP 5, IRP 6 and IT 3a documents, IRP 501 and VAT201 return
using both the manual submission system and E-Filing.
3. Computerised Bookkeeping
• Which is essential for the Bookkeeper to be able to complete the monthly
bookkeeping function on a computer. Competence in Microsoft Office and a
Computerised Accounting Package.
In my company, the accountant also deals with various documents that we subsequently send to clients, and I noticed that instead of working on important tasks, he spends time constantly creating the same document. I decided to use the software from Pandadoc on this site https://www.pandawaiver.com/ and immediately paid for a subscription to use the software without any restrictions.