Does anyone know any good books?

8

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

I tend to like the Sci-Fi and Horror genres.

Brian Lumley has a Vampire series out "Necrascope" is the first one I think. Click here for amazon link.

Also, the Seven Gould "Jumper" series was good.

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Without knowing what you like or what kind of books you need, kind of hard to say. I read lot's of books of all types. These are fiction. Just a few off hand.

Killing the Rising Sun by Bill O'Reilly

Ice by Kevin Tinto

Empire by Jeremy Robinson

Run by Blake Crouch

The Emperor's Men by Dirk van den Boom

Order to Kill by Vince Flynn

Brittney N.B Profile
Brittney N.B answered

Of course, I know some Good Books! I Love Reading and I try to do it as often as I can!?

- Try looking some of these books up and Read some of their Reviews/Summaries for more Information!?

Blood Red Road' By;Moira Young  -> (Series)

Between shades of Grey' By; Ruta Sepeteys (Not part of a series)

Lost Girl' By; Sangu Mandanna (Not part of a Series)

The Maze Runner (Series)

The Girl on the Train' By; Paula Hawkins (Not part of a Series)

Wonder' By R.J Palacio

* If you want more suggestions or have read a book that I have suggested' then please let me know!?

Ray  Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

There's something for everyone in the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett - start with "Going Postal".

The four books of the "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" trilogy are also great fun.

rupert reeves Profile
rupert reeves answered

I really like the author Haruki Murakami a lot as well as Marion Zimmer Bradley!

Absolutely!  Blood Moon's Fury by Leah Kingsley is gaining popularity. It's classified in the young adult fantasy romance genre and is the first book in the curse of the blood moon series. 

Link to book on amazon: 

http://amzn.to/2oe9Lg8 

I've pasted the book description here for your convenience: 

"You better watch your back, because we're watching you." Three very different teens have gone to school together for years but only acknowledge each other's existence when they find themselves mixed up with a dangerous gang. Kickass Amy, nerdy Charles, and hot jock Zack must find a way to work together or else. After Amy crosses the gang's leader, she receives threats which she discounts. Little does she know she has taken on one of the most ruthless supernatural creatures the world has ever known. This thrilling page turner takes high school drama to a new level as the teens' every action has drastic consequences. Join these three heroes as they discover terrifying peril, captivating romance, and the dark secrets of Amy's past. Blood Moon’s Fury is an action packed read guaranteed to have you on the edge of your seat. Chock-full of unexpected plot twists, witty banter, addictive subplots, and relatable characters, the story never has a dull moment. This debut novel from Leah Kingsley is a spectacular new addition to the genre of suspenseful teen drama, which is embodied by the memorable works of Suzanne Collins, Richelle Mead, and Elizabeth Chandler. Buy now for an unforgettable read! 

This book is currently in the middle of a free book permotion, so you can download it from amazon at this link for free if you would like to check it out.

https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Moons-Fury-Curse-Moon-ebook/dp/B079VFXLBJ/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Anonymous