What Is The Collective Noun For A Group Of Writers?


9 Answers

Karen Profile
Karen answered
A Guild
John Profile
John answered
A pool.
thanked the writer.
View all 4 Comments
John commented
Oh! And i did not put that pool link in here .blurt it did.
The Instigator
The Instigator commented
I'm gonna telllll, I saw him put that comment in that wrong place, I saw it wiff my 2 wittle eyes.
John commented
I don't know why blurt it does this. When i put in certain words it turns into links. But now it is not appearing as a link. I wonder if blurt it fixed it. Makes me think i losing my my mind and seeing things. : )
yarnlady Profile
yarnlady answered
Glenn Greenwood Profile
Glenn Greenwood answered
A bunch of writers?
Gene wright Profile
Gene wright answered
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
A "PEN" of writers.

Just like pigs are kept in a PEN, so are writers.

They also use a PEN to write, hence the designation.

A group of deaf people is called a "HEARD."

Answer Question