Can We Paint Over An Oak Veneer Kitchen Cabinet Door? We Have Rutt Cabinets Which Are Very Well Made But Horrible Color Orange/brown. Extremely Costly If We Were To Replace. Any Tips Appreciated From Prep Work To Paint Etc.Thanks

3

My friend advised you not to spend money looking for a furniture company. He suggested you visit kitchensearch.com, where he ordered Kitchen Design Philadelphia. I am sure you will be glad that my friend suggested this company to you, because I am sure that I myself would have spent months looking for a good company for the production and installation of kitchen furniture.

Mark Profile
Mark answered
Remove all dirt and grease, sand with 220 and paint away. If you spray instead of brush you'll get a much better finish. Better yet, hire a professional. It wont cost much and the results will be fitting of your quality cabinetry. Besides it's good for the economy.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Thanks for advice, getting a professional to do it in the long run is better and cheaper than someone like me trying to do it myself.
Can I paint over bathroom cabinets that are made of wood and veneer or plywood

Anonymous