Is The Travel Website "Bookit.com" Legitimate?

6

RONALD AURAND Profile
RONALD AURAND answered
If you want to know if any site is safe,download calling ID.You should find it on downloads.com.I believe I got it from Komando.com.If it is safe, you will see a green bar showing you the owner & their address.Yellow means there is a slight chance it is not safe because calling ID cannot determine their web address. A red bar tells you the risk is high because calling ID cannot determine who owns the site nor the address,therefore making it likely the web owner is up to no good.You will still be able to visit a site,but don't give any information.I leave the site immediately if it comes up red.

Honestly I never heard about a website like this before, I wouldn't take a risk to share my personal data at unknown service. If you need reliable travel sites to book accommodation all over the world, I recommend you to take a look at Booking, Airbnb, Expedia, Kayak and other reliable services from this list https://travelsites.com/booking-sites/

I don't know this site either, so don't risk, please. I can advise you a trusted website that deals with the preparation of visas and documents. Click this link for details, I often turn to them for help. By the way, you can also buy a full tour from them.

Hi, a great option for expanding your customer base, so to speak, is to get accounts on airbnb competitors. Even though airbnb has the majority of the market, there are people who use other services and that way you can host more guests and get more money accordingly. Also, different services use different social groups, which can also be used to your advantage, so I hope this helps you. Good luck!

BookIt.com is an online travel company determined and dedicated to becoming the leader in providing travelers with the most intuitive online booking experience full of relevant information, helpful guides and travel tips. I personally haven't booked anything from this site. But seems a good trustworthy site to me.

Anonymous